Customs and import taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Petite Daisy Designs is not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- In the unlikely event that there is an issue with your order we will gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations.
- Please contact us within: 14 days of delivery and return items back within 21 days of delivery.
- If you would like to cancel your order before the item has been dispatched please request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase. Failure to do so may result in your request to cancel being submitted following the dispatch of your item.
- Unless delivered damaged or defective, the following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Intimate items for health/hygiene reasons
- This includes all earrings
Conditions of return
- Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Questions about your return?
- Please reach out via the Contact Form or by emailing email@example.com
- We accept no responsibility for any metallic allergies or irritations related to any of our jewellery. Please ensure you read the materials used in our products before purchasing. If you are still unsure regarding the materials used, please feel free to contact us via our Contact Form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Imperfections in crystals and gemstones are natural and contribute to the individuality of each piece.
- Photographs of all items listed are always taken by us. Please note that the colours in photos may look different depending on your screen settings. When it comes to the size or natural colour of an item, photos can sometimes be unintentionally misleading. If you require a specific measurement or additional photos, please do not hesitate to ask.